Saturday, February 18, 2017

Better With Wine.... National Drink Wine Day

NEW BLOG ADDRESS!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME --->

Happy International Drink Wine Day!
I snuck this card in just in time ;)

I couldn't wait to play with this new Meow collection by My Mind's Eye.  Now I'm not really a cat person, although we do have 2 of them - they are my daughter's cats and of course she is off travelling the world and I am left with them.  They follow me everywhere, and when I sit to have tea.... well, they are right on my lap!  Anyways, I just love the colors in this collection so I had to get it.

I thought these fun Art Impressions Stamps (Celeste) and Better With Wine  worked perfectly with the papers... she looks like a crazy cat lady doesn't she?! 

I fussy cut the cats from some of the pattern paper.  


The main image is mounted on foam squares.



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect crazy cat lady!

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, omgosh, this just makes me laugh! She definitely looks like a crazy cat lady.... one with sass and lots of attitude! Love, love, LOVE that patterned paper and that fun scene you made. All the paper piecing and the fussy cut cats are amazing! Love this, Laurel!!

01 09 10