Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Coffee themed gift ensemble

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with another project using the fabulous Coffee Break paper.

The first thing I created was the coffee bag.  I used a kraft coffee bag and just created a decorative panel and adhered to the front.

I then created gatefold card.  I haven't created one in a long time and it was time ;)   As always, lots of layering, stitching, stapling and any other embellishment I can sneak in!  

For more pics and information, please hop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful set!

Karen Day said...

Great projects, Laurel - I love the green!

Jeanne said...

Such a fun ensemble. You add lots of neat embellishments that really add nice interest to the theme of your projects. The green really pops off these two. Great job! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, seriously beautiful coffee gift set, Laurel! I am loving this color combo! I am such a brown girl......anything kraft or brown tends to get my heart pumping...and I love how those tones look with these shades of green. Fabulous layering and detailing, too. The gatefold card design is super fun!

01 09 10