Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sending Warm Hugs - SFYTT

I have a fun Reverse Confetti card for you today.  Sadly it is my last official post as Guest Designer for them.  I have loved the past 2 months working with the team and the products, but of course.... you will continue to see RC goodies here on my blog as I do love the products!

I have used the Warm Heart collection to create a winter themed card.  I am playing along with this month's sketch challenge.

I love this paper and don't want any of my bits to go to waste so I used little pieces of scraps to layer on the main panels.  I then did some random stitching for added interest.


I then combined older dies along with some new goodies.  I used the Smitten Mittens die, which I then embellished with snowflakes from the Snowflake Trio.   I added some felt to the mitten cuffs and then stitched them.  The mittens are mounted on foam squares for dimention.  The frame is from the  Scallop Squares die.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Cool Friend set in Aqua.




Also: Simon Says - Stitch It


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is all kinds of wonderful, Laurel. The sketch is fun and a bit different than I've seen in a while, really like that. Those papers you enjoy so much are showcased wonderfully. The stitching adds a cozy feel. The mittens are so fun with the felt edges. And there are pretty snowflakes. So much to like packed into a great card!

~amy~ said...

This turned out wonderful! I love all the stitched details...I really need to start stitching again, such a great way to finish off a card. Beautiful!

01 09 10