Friday, December 15, 2017

Sip & Relax some warm winter wishes

It is National Tea day so of course I had to play along!


I have used the Oh What Fun collection (paper and chipboard) from My Mind's Eye.  Such a fun, happy feeling collection.


I used the mug from the Joy Clair Christmas coffee set.  I used a chipboard tag from the collection to create a 'tea bag tag' by adding some die cut letters from the MFT Coffee Cup Die set. The sentiment is from the Tea for Two stamp set by PTI.  Finally, topped it off with the die cut sentiment from the Warm Winter Wishes die from Stamplorations.


Don't forget to link up in the Coffee Lovers Bloghop.... today is the last day!  LOTS of great prizes up for grabs!

I had fun creating this card and you know.... I think it is time for some tea :)

Playing along with:

Simon Says:  Stitch it







12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful layout and I love all the wonderful colors and things you added to make it gorgeous!

New Creations said...

Wow! Such beautiful layerings and I love that clean stitching with a wonderful collection of papers!

~amy~ said...

sigh.
Love this Laurel...those colors!

MariLynn said...

I like how you have the sentiment and tea tag tied to the candy cane.

Shelly said...

So fun and sweet!

Jeanne said...

I didn't know it was National Tea Day yesterday. Darn, we missed it and we just got a sampler of holiday themed teas in the mail last week. My daughter and I were invited to a Christmas Tea recently and enjoyed it very much. She especially like the Eggnogg'n tea, which prompted the order of tea. She wanted more of it. I guess you could say they celebrated up to tea day. LOL Anyway...onto your card. :) It's fabulous! I really like the papers, they are so bright, cheery and festive. The tea elements look great and that sentiment die works wonderfully. I also enjoy your stitching on cards. It adds such a nice bit of texture. Wonderful work!

Lisa said...

Oh! This is fun and gorgeous! Those soft colors and all of the layers... beautiful patterns.. yummy!

Andrea Hastilow said...

Didn't know about tea day, I could of had an extra cuppa as well, never mind. Loving this card, I like the fun element x

paperkicks said...

Adorable card!! Love how you combined elements from many different companies!

Broni said...

This is SUCH a pretty card, Laurel! I just love all the layers and that beautiful white sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Melissa Bove said...

This is just too sweet!! What a fun design!! Love the candy cane!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Helen Gullett said...

That is fantastic card and love the colors a lot

01 09 10