Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lucky Me... Going Green

Hi everyone... I'm creating a green... think spring card... even though we just got another (well second) snowfall.  Don't get me wrong, I do love the snow.... I'm just ready to move on!

Today I am playing with the Open Book collection by Crate Paper along with the Jane Girl stamp by Unity.

I just layered some pattern paper and ephemera... love the shiny gold heart.  The image has been paper pieced and mounted on foam squares.  I die cut the sentiment using a PTI die.


Playing along with:


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love....that's what I feel about this lucky card. I could NEVER pull this off...I would need to draw in a face or something, but she looks fabulous here!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! I really like your style with these types of cards. I personally would have difficulty creating something like this, but I sure admire the heck out of your ability to do so, seemingly so effortlessly! :)

Danni Reid said...

Amazing, love these so much!

01 09 10