Sunday, February 10, 2008

For this layout I used a truefit folio in order to fit more photos on the page. The left side flips up to reveal more pictures. This was our trip to the San Diego Zoo. It was a long hot day. Danica loved it - a close second to Disneyland! She even donated $5 of her own money to the Save the pandas without us knowing - she told us later!

Stamp sets: Safari, Jungle Leaves, Adventure, Simple Stitches, Fabric Finishes and Friendship Word Puzzle

Paper: Expedition Level 2
Embellishments: Hemp, pewter brads and pewter photo hangers.

Everything is from Close to My Heart

This is the folio flipped up.


After completing a layout I have challenged myself to use some of the scraps to create a card. I also used Marjorie's sketch challenge.
Stamp sets: Happy Birthday, Happy Easter, Fabric Finishes and A Little Bee

I used my cricut for the giraffe.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Veronica said...

oh my gosh this is beautiful. I totally love it. I like how many pictures you can get on each and everyone. Beautiful

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Beautiful!! Love the color schemes and the folio.

BTW, that first post you've got here in your comments (fejar) was detected by my Norton as a virus... don't open!

Jane
SBS 11

Laurel said...

Thanks Jane, my computer said the same thing. Lovely, some people have too much time on their hands

Kariberry said...

Laurel Thank you for posting your beautiful artwork. Here and on CTMH
Your artwork & your kindness is such an Inspiration to me. I look forward to visiting your blog.
I love having you for my cyber friend. And I pray for you!
Kari
Please see my blog you have been Bloggin Blessed. =}

Toni said...

This cool layout reminds me how much I've been wanting to go visit our zoo ... it's been, wow, YEARS. I want to ride the camel again ... and hopefully actually see one of the big cats AWAKE!

Carolina said...

Have got to try the folio! Wonderful pages and love the color scheme, just perfect for a zoo theme!

jo said...

The LO looks great Laurel and that card is just gorgeous!

01 09 10