Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gymnastics Layout

I finally did some scrapbooking rather than cardmaking. This is a simple layout (not a lot of foofa (?)) but blue and yellow are my 2 least favorite colors to work with so it was very ininspiring for me. I have to stick with colors in the pictures and since the colors of the gymnastics club are blue and white this was all I could come up with. I am happy though that CTMH finally came up with a gymnastics stamp set. The girls on the bottom are on foam squares to give them more dimension.

Stamp set: Gymnastics
Paper: Dutch Blue B&T duo; dutch blue, sunflower and white daisy cardstock.
Stars are from my cricut.

4 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

The layouts are terrific! Even though the colors are not your favorite, you did a fantastic job working with them!

Carla said...

I think you did a great job with the blue and yellow! They aren't my favorite colors, either, so I understand that it was hard! Your girls look so cute!

Veronica said...

Oh laurel,
I love your layout. did you have a diecut machine for the little ones on the bottom? very very nice.

Laurel said...

Veronica the little ones on the bottom were from the gymnastics stamp set, I just stamped them then cut them out.

01 09 10