Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kittybella

I had a lot of fun making this card. It just seems so bright and springy to me!

Stamp sets: Kid art party (retired), Lazy Days (retired), Solo Q, Friendship Word Puzzle, Tiny Typewriter Alpahabet (the tiny purple flower), dragonfly (Hero Arts), Kittybella (Stampingbella)
Paper: Orchid Bouquet, Crystal Blue and white daisy cardstock, Crystal Blue textured cardstock.
Colored in with markers, pencil crayons and watercolor pencil crayons.
Prisma glitter in flower center, girl's top and hair bow. Flower is a sizzix die cut that I cut out of a coaster.
Organdy crystal blue ribbon

4 comments:

Lesli said...

Very cute card - that is just too fun!

Kariberry said...

Cute,Cute, Cute. Do you use the Sizzix to make your own chipboard cuts? I love the card!

Laurel said...

Yes, that is my favorite thing to do with my sizzix, make die cuts out of the chipboard coasters.

Carolina said...

Just too precious! Love the glitter and the way you tied the ribbon...just an adorable Bella Card!

01 09 10