Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Cupcake

I didn't really have much Mojo tonight but I wanted to try another card with the SCS challenge. I wanted to use my Doodlecharm cartridge so this is what I came up with. The sprinkles are beads. The cupcake is on foam squares. I stamped with the Perfect Placement stamp then pierced with a paper piercer. A simple card, but it is all I could create tonight. Now off to bed.

Stamp sets: Perfect Placement, Happy Birthday
Paper: Good Times, Chocolate B&T, and Chocolate Textured Cardstock.

4 comments:

T. Kaiser said...

This is really cute. I don't have the Good times paper yet - I'll have to add it to my list.

My Paper World said...

VERY cute! Love the bead sprinkles!

Karen Wilson said...

Great idea with the beads!! What did you do the cupcake top with?

Karen Wilson said...

Oops, sorry! I thought it could be liquid applique, but wanted to make sure. Should have scrolled to the next card!

They're all so cute!

01 09 10