Thursday, March 6, 2008

You're Sweet

I got my first little bit of goodies from my sistah, thanks so much Eulanda! She made an awesome St. Patrick's day card for me - gotta love goodluckabella! (I'll see if I can post the card) and a bunch of images of Cupcakeabella and MWAHbella. Love them! This is my first creation with Cupcakeabella. I again used liquid applique for icing and the 'sprinkles' are tiny beads. The cherry on top is a bead as well. The sentiment is on a foam square. I love this card as it is so useful for so many occassions.

Colors: Chocolate, Blush, Baby Pink
Stamps: Sentiment (Sweet Talk); Cupcakeabella
Colored in with markers, prisma glitter on dots and shoes

4 comments:

Toni said...

I showed my niece, Ciera, this one -- she proceeded to run and put on her pink tutu skirt and pink leotard and do an impromptu cupcake dance for me outside -- shimmering pink glimmer girl (like your Bella) dancing in the green spring grass ... and me without my camera!!! ACK! Love the card!

Eulanda said...

Ooooooooooh I love what you did to her!! I still haven't used that although I have a stamped image just waiting for me. Must walk first. UGH! LOL!
Eulanda

Jessica Smith said...

Cute card love the Bella and the colors are my fav.

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love pink and brown too. Glad you're enjoying your goodies.

01 09 10