Monday, May 5, 2008

Jinxed myself!!!

I guess I spoke too soon this morning! The rain didn't last very long and then the sun came out. I had already cleaned the house, started the laundry and then headed out for some errands. I so wanted to get into the scraproom for the afternoon, but just couldn't do it with my flower beds looking so yucky! After 2 hours of weeding and 3 wheelbarrow full of weeds (and I'm only halfway done!), my back was killing me and I was done. I just got back from my nightly hour walk, so I'm going to try to make a card, not enough mojo to finish the layout. Although, I really just feel like sitting and having my green tea and heading off to bed. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

I bet your flower bed is looking really nice after all that work :)

01 09 10