Monday, May 12, 2008

Simple Thank You card

This card was totally cased from a fellow CTMH consultant (Christine Adams) - only she used slightly different stamps and didn't have a button middle. I have been too busy to get creative in my scraproom lately, I miss my scraproom! I have a gathering on Wednesday night and needed an easy project. This card totally fit the bill, so simple and so effective. All supplies are CTMH

Stamps: Say it in Style (May SOTM), Delight in Everything, With Love (June SOTM)
Paper: Baby Pink, Black and White Daisy
Ink: Baby Pink and Black
Clear buttons with paper adhered to back with liquid glass.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Wow, I love this card - it is so simple yet striking! As I've said before, I love pink and black together. TFS!

Jenn said...

Love this card!!! A fabulous color combo and the simplicity of this card is perfect!!! :D

01 09 10