Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweetybella Friends

Another sketch down, now I can scrapbook! LOL! Here is Jen's sketch: Here is my card. I used my Cricut Cartridge Mini Monograms to cut out the scallop circle and the word friends. You can't see it very well in the pic but the image is on foam squares, there are rhinestones on the bella pants, necklace, some bags and as a dot for the 'i'. The ice cream cones have been liquid glassed.
Stamp: Sweetybellas (Stampingbella)
Paper: Magic Moments level 2 (CTMH)
Embellishments: Hollyhock twill and buttons (CTMH), flowers (unknown), gems (unknown)


11 comments:

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- I love the colors you used for the card!
The flowers are so very lovely and the image is super cute! :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very pretty! Love the stitching and the pink against the chocolate... and the flowers are so cute!

Carolina said...

Love what you did with the sketch! Never got around to it this weekend, but you rocked it!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card - love the image and the flowers!

Tiff said...

I love her sketches! You did such a good job with it too! I think I spy some cricketness in there...

Cindy Haffner said...

so darling, love your sentiment, super job.

Carolyn said...

Awesome! Nice job!!

Jenn said...

Love it!!! Love the dp, stitching, flowers...EVERTHING!! :D Super fab card! :D

Jena said...

Cute - love the colors, the sketch, and your scalloped circle - TFS!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!

jo said...

Fab card Laurel! Love everything you used!

01 09 10