Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Holidays Snowman

I love this sketch from CPS this week. Here is my card. I have had this snowman stamp for years and have used it LOTS of times. However, I haven't had him out for awhile so I figured it was time. I fun flocked the hat, scarf and mitts. Used liquid applique on the hat trim and pompom. I used liquid glass on the lights, berries and the carrot nose. I used glitter on the sentiment and the holly leaves. The snowman is on foam squares. The blue paper has been random stamped and the green paper embossed with my cuttlebug folder. Most supplies are from CTMH.
Stamps: Snowman (PSX); December Word Puzzle and All Decked Out (Nov SOTM ) both CTMH
Paper: Holiday Red, Citrus Leaf, Heavenly Blue, White Daisy cardstock
Embellishment: ribbon, snowflake punch, baubles, glitter, liquid glass, liquid applique


7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That stamp is wonderful! Great take on the CPS sketch!

Sam said...

A stunning card.

AaronB said...

Very cute, love the snowflakes. I have mine done, but have downloaded the pics yet- Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great colors! I just love this! A truly awesome card.

Carolina said...

What an adorable holiday card!

Lyn S said...

What a wonderful card....very cheerful! Love the snowflakes!

Debbie Olson said...

So bright and fun--beautiful job!

01 09 10