Saturday, September 6, 2008

Holiday Trio

This is Cindy's sketch for MFT. I used my copics from MFT to color the image. I had fun with this one, thanks to Eulanda for the image. This is my card. Lots of fun layers. The snowman has been fun flocked as has his scarf and the penguin's hat. My liquid glass was not quite dry when I took the pic, it is on reindeer's nose, snoman's buttons and nose. The back panels are on foam squares as is the main image.
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics (CTMH)
copics, snowflake punch, fun flock, baubles


5 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is so cute! Your colouring is amazing and the images are adorable! Great job with the sketch!

Stacy said...

Your coloring looks perfect! Great card!

Lynn Put said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love the snowflakes with the pearl centers!

Carolyn said...

That is adorable! I have some snowflake punches, i'll have to break them out.

Eulanda said...

That is soooo cute!! I like the sketch too. Have seen it a few times so must try it! :)

01 09 10