Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Eulanda, Lynn, and Jennifer. I better get tagging before I have no one to tag! Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes, 7 facts about me:

1. I get really irritated when I can't get into my scraproom to play. You can imagine how happy I am now when I really did not get in there all last week, and only a couple of times this weekend!!!
2. I sleep completely covered in the blankets, with only a little hole for my mouth!
3. I'm with Lynn on the cooking and that question "What's for dinner?", I hate cooking and one day I will answer: "Whatever you are cooking!" Actually my kids know they fend for themselves on Friday and most often Saturday nights so their question then becomes: "Mom, are you cooking supper tonight?" !
4. I would love to be published in a Card making magazine
5. I love pink, always have, always will
6. Not a fan of coffee, I'm a tea drinker
7. I've got my Christmas shopping pretty much done! Only have hubby's and my kids gifts to get! What am I going to do with all my extra cash in the next few months!?

Now to tag:
Candy, Jenn, Stacey, Jena, Sparkle, Hope, Kathryn,

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm just like you when it comes to the blankets! I have four pillows too!

Kathryn said...

Hey--
Thanks for tagging me -- it's been a crazy, rough week for me -- I will get to those 7 things about me this weekend!

I hope you are having a good week!
Take care
kathryn

Candy said...

Hi Laurel,
Would you believe we are finally home?? Got in late this afternoon. Now to get DH ready for a hunting trip!
Many many thanks for tagging me - I am running out of people to pass it on to but will try my best this weekend. I am swamped with things to do - at least I came home to a clean house - I love that!!
Love Candy

Eulanda said...

I really got a kick out of #2 and #7. #2 - I'd suffocate I'm sure!! #7 - WOW!! I thought I was doing good for even THINKING about what to get my neice!! LOL! Way to go!

01 09 10