Sunday, October 26, 2008

Easter

So I am not in love with this layout. I never really did like this background paper, so why I ever ordered it in bulk is beyond me! I don't mind the Harlequin paper but the flowered one is just not doing anything for me. However, being the anal person that I am I refuse to waste the paper so I have to use it up (almost there!). On top of that, I love pink but have always struggled with Pink Carnation, not sure why.

What I do like about this layout:

I used my Create a Shade paint finally - on the Dimensional Monograms
I used my new (well had it for a long time but never used it!) sizzix die to cut the flourishes out of cardboard destined for the recycling bin.
That I completed another page!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i think it's gorgeous, Laurel. Well, it really doesn't matter what PP you used as long as it's your daughter in the LO, it's all good :) love it!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

your layout is wonderful! The photos make the paper take back stage anyway! I have uglier papers...trust me! And I'm of the same mind...I can't waste it!

Shy said...

Love the flourishes! The monograms turned out so pretty.

01 09 10