Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Hello from a Sugar Nellie

I haven't done a sketch using the CPS sketch for awhile so I wanted to try this one: I also incorporated this weeks SCS color challenge using pink, green and brown (I so LOVE this color combo!). I whipped this one up last night using some retired CTMH paper. The sentiment and image are on foam squares.
Stamps: Sugar Nellie (Sugar Nellie); Sentiment (CTMH); grass (inkadinkadoo)
Colors: Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Baby Pink
copics
punch (unknown)
dots: Stampingbella
ribbon: Wal Mart

7 comments:

Card Creations said...

I love both these cards....The House Mouse is simply adorable and the Sugar Nellie card has such a beautful color mixture!

Pamela said...

Cute card!

Lou Sims said...

Georgeous card. Love the colours you have chosen.

Catherine said...

Holy Moly, Laurel. Absolutely gorgeous, love, love everything about this. That image is just the cutest, I've ordered her and she should be home soon and i can't wait to play with her after seeing your card :)

BTW, i would totally dress like her if i have the body...LOL! You colored her beautifully!

Marjorie said...

She's darling!!! Love the cocoa cafe paper with her too :D Your coloring turned out fantastic!

Charity Hassel said...

she's so hip! nice take on the cps sketch!

Eulanda said...

I just love this card! I can't believe how behind I am! Well, on commenting anyway. I look at your blog almost every day!!!

01 09 10