Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bottoms Up!

I made this card for the Bellaholics Anything Goes Challenge. It is to do paper piecing, I love paper piecing so this was not a challenge for me! I also used this weeks SCS color challenge (SU colors: Gray, Rust and Vanilla), I used what I thought would be the equivalent CTMH colors. This is also the Bella Sketch challenge from a couple weeks ago. The fella and the cooler are on foam squares. All supplies are CTMH except the Fella and the sentiment. Stamps: Beerafella (Stampingbella); sentiment (Whipper Snapper); Legendary Moments, Back to Nature and Circle Around (all CTMH)
Paper: Sarasparilla DP; Barn Red, Gray Wool and Colonial White cardstock (CTMH)
Ink: Gray Wool
copics
pewter brads

7 comments:

Candy said...

Great work as usual, Laurel!

Anonymous said...

What interesting colors! The style is great on this one, Laurel! Love your card, as usual...

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! You chose the PERFECT paper for his shirt!!

Lynn Put said...

Way to ROCK the challenges Laurel!!! Your Fella card look awesome! I love his paper pieced plaid shirt and everything else about your card!
Thanks for playing!

Christi Flores said...

You totally rocked this challenge!! Awesome!!!

Meli Palmer said...

Great job! That fella always reminds me of my husband. Lol.

Jenn said...

Fantastic card Laurel!!! Love the scene you have created and great job on all that piercing! :D

01 09 10