Sunday, November 9, 2008

Favorite Kind of Chocolate

Jen's sketch: This is one of those cards that looked better in my head that IRL! Especially after cutting out all of those candies indiviually. I liquid glassed them and glittered some of them. I stamped the plate on vellum and then embossed it. Some of the candies are on foam dots. The sentiment is on foam squares.
Stamps: Candies and Plate (Flourishes); Flourish (Basic Grey); Sentiment (Embossing Arts)
Paper: Cocoa, Chocolate, Bamboo and Colonial white cardstock (CTMH)
Ribbon: Walmart
Dots: Stampingbella

7 comments:

Sam said...

What a fantastic card...and m,y favourite subject too, Mmmmmmm

Tiff said...

WOW!!!! Those details are Yum-O!!!! Don't be too hard on yourself!

Carolina said...

Wow - this is just adorable!!! Amazing job with all the details...love it!

Anonymous said...

That does look yummy!! Fabulous card!!
--Becca

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!

Jenn said...

Yummo!!! I couldn't agree more with the sentiment!!! :D SWEET CARD! :D

Eulanda said...

WHOA! I can't believe you cut all those out!! I love it!

01 09 10