Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Holidays mittens

This is the CPS sketch for this week. I was inspired by Amy's blog to use these colors. I have used the red and blue before but I like the addition of the Sweet Leaf. I had to add another layer to the sketch, I just couldn't get it to work otherwise. All supplies are CTMH except punches, ribbon and button. I have since added a couple more snowflakes since the pic was taken. I also scented the card with Candy Cane Card Scents.

Stamps used: January and December Word Puzzle
Colors: Holiday Red, Heavenly Blue and Sweet Leaf.
cuttlebug
Window Charm
sizzix mittens
circle and snowflake punches
scallop circle: SU!


11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card, too. The colors are very cool. Fun sketch.

Vonney said...

OMG I love this card! TFS!

pat said...

Another GREAT card!!
I may have to come out there and take lessons from you!

Pat

Tiff said...

I want this card SOOOOO bad!!!! Or I want to make it SOOO bad! That die is too too cute and I love what you've done with the sketch. Most people's are very plain and simple, but this is more my speed! Love it!

Vicki said...

what a fab card Laurel, I love those mittens they're so cute.

thank you so much for passing on that lovely award to me, it really means so much and I'm so grateful. so sorry for not being around much lately, been a bit hectic at home of late, hope your all ok, take care luvly xx vicki xx

Kim said...

Such an adorable card! I love it!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi, love the card, and just saying hello from me:)
Jennie SBS sister x

Benga said...

fabulous! great color combo and cute mittens!

Kelly said...

Wow! I LOVE this card! Great colors, great design!

Catherine said...

love what you did with the sketch :)

jo said...

Great card Laurel! Love everything!

01 09 10