Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peace On Earth

Amy's sketch this week: This is my card using Amy's sketch and the OCC challenge this week (to use snowflakes or snowmen on a card). I was inspired by Tresa's card and had wanted to try it for awhile. All supplies are from CTMH except the Flourish background and snowflake punch. The card does look better IRL (however, not much! LOL) This is another one of those cards that looked better in my mind than on paper! That's ok, can't love em all! LOL
Stamps: Spot On Background; Say it in Style (both CTMH); Flourish Background (Flourishes)
Paper: Colonial White and Black cardstock
Ink: Colonial White Pigment Ink; Black
button from Holiday Collection
red sparkles.

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oooo, what's NOT to love here?! Wonderful take on the sketch, and the black/white combo is so striking and elegant. Thanks for playing along with the OCC this week!

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous, love the colour combo

hugs Bev x

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh, what a creative use of Spot on Backgrounds!! I love, love, love it!!

AmyR said...

I think it's cool! I love how you made it into a tree! Thanks for playing along!! :)

Tina said...

So pretty!

01 09 10