Thursday, November 6, 2008

Perfect Day Gift Ensemble

I hope that Eulanda has received this by now! I altered a box to go with this card that I posted earlier. Inside I put some sample sizes of this paper and the corresponding cardstock colors, some corresponding ribbon, clear buttons and 2 bottle of Card Scents (cupcake and Cappucino), I hope Eulanda likes it. I love this paper, it makes everything seem so classy. The box took no more than 10 minutes to make and the card was less than 1 hour.

8 comments:

Danni said...

This is awesome!! love it!

Trinka said...

Adorable projects~ Love this paper set by ctmh!

wendyp said...

Love that brown ribbon with that gorgeous blue paper! Stunning!!!

Jenn said...

Awesome! :D The box is perfect and she will love everything you sent her...how sweet of you! :D

Eulanda said...

LOL! Yes I did receive it! I hope you got your email. Love the card scents! I have already used them and can't wait to use the paper. It's sooooo elegant. I love the rich choco brown ribbon too. I salvaged that! :)

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh she is going to love it!
Love the paper with the cocoa-very stunning!

Catherine said...

who wouldn't love this...very pretty, Laurel :)

Carolina said...

Ahhh...I'm sure she's going to LOVE it!!!

01 09 10