Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a week!

Ok so I have to tell everyone this. So far this week is turning out to be a fabulous one! It all started with receiving the wonderful blog candy winnings last week from Lynn. Then Sparkle informed me that I won the $20 gift certificate from Stampingbella (yes I have spent it already! LOL!), for the Bella Bash challenge. It doesn't stop there...then Gloria over at SCS featured me as one of her favorites the past week. Now today I just saw my name mentioned in the Flourishes newsletter! Can you believe it! So exciting! I am so honored both from Gloria and Flourishes. Now to top all of that off, it is my birthday this Friday, can you think of a better way to top off all of this fabulous stuff!!!

11 comments:

beckyw said...

CONGRATS! I love your work, and follow you....on CTMH, and here. I am so inspired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Put said...

How exciting Laurel!!! Congrats on all your fun news and winning the gift certificate for Stamping Bella!

Lynn Put said...

PS I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Trinka said...

Congrats on all your winnings and Happy Birthday~

Dena said...

Congratulations and have a great birthday!

Vicki Burns said...

WOW! It has been a great week! Congrats!!!

Catherine said...

oh WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEK for you, my friend. So, happy for you and you so deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

Laurel, I am not one bit surprised! I love your work! Congrats to you and Happy Early Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great one!!

Catherine said...

oooopsss, i forgot... Happy Birthday :)

Jena said...

Congrats! And lucky you, you have the new catty, too! I can't wait to get mine (hopefully tomorrow as long as this snow storm doesn't stall things) and I know I will be looking at page 60 first off - thanks for the heads up! Thanks for sharing your sneak peeks, too!

01 09 10