Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Bella Challenge

Taylor's sketch: My card. I took in 3 challenges again. The Monthly Embellishment Challenge at Bellaholics was to use your first Bella (the first one you purchased and got hooked!) on a card, with bling and sunny colors. Also the Challenge for Bella-riffic Friday is Prezzies. My first Bella ever was Prezzibella so it fits the challenges perfectly and then I just worked her into the sketch!
Stamps: Prezzibella (Stampingbella); Happy birthday (CTMH)
Papers: Whoops-a-Daisy (CTMH); Hydrangea and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
gems: (CTMH)
ribbon: (Stampendous)

9 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So darned cute! My prediction for 2009 is that I break down and get me a Bella or two or 20 . . . LOL. Have a good week!

Candy said...

Lovely as usual Laurel!!
Do you know that I can't remember what my first Bella was. I bought too many at once!!!!!

Vicki Burns said...

Love the DP with her! Great job coloring her and cutting her out~I stink at the cutting! LOL

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the feminine, bright colours! Yum!!! :)

Meli Palmer said...

Love that paper piercing!

pat said...

Love this card!!
The fun bright paper too!!

Pat

Carolina said...

What a fun card and love those paper pieced pants!!!

Catherine said...

sorry haven't been here for awhile..anyway, love this card, i think this is my first bella, but then again, i dont' remember...hehehe.

Jenn said...

Fabulous!!! Love every single detail! :D

01 09 10