Monday, December 29, 2008

Gift from Danica

Danica (my 10 year old) took advantage of me being busy and sick (thus not in my craftroom much before Christmas), and she made this frame for me for Christmas. I was very surprised and I love it. First she painted the frame then spattered it with white paint. It is hard to tell but she used my sizzix to punch out the letters, she glittered them then mounted them with foam tape. The mittens and snowman are from my sizzix as well. You should see the coloring on the snowman it is fabulous! The other day we went up the mountain with some friends and family for some sledding and a campfire. It was a great day. The photo we got of our family looks perfect in the frame! Here are a couple more pics from the same day.


5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Great pictures and cute frame that your daughter made! It was a very sweet gift she made you!

Vonney said...

What a sweet daughter! Love the sleeding pictures!

Carolyn said...

AWW what a beautiful gift. Like mother like daughter. She has already caught on. Love the sledding pics too. :)

Kandi said...

OK, I don't know you Laurel, but just have to say that you are one of my favorite CTMHers on the Artwork boards! I should start my own Laurel folder because I've saved so many.

I peek in on your blog ever so often and just wanted to say "hey".

Also wanted to say how great that sledding picture is with them catching air! Love it!

Thanks for all of your inspiration!
Kandi

Eulanda said...

OMG did Jason wipe out?!! What air!! LOL! Love your winter layouts. They look so great! Where do you get the clear snowflakes from?

01 09 10