Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It started with...

This is my card for this weeks SCS sketch challenge. It started with the ribbon that I bought yesterday, I had great plans for it, but when I started this card I realized it did not match my chocolate cardstock exactly which was disappointing! A little anal I know! Well I just kept playing and playing and this is the end product. Most supplies are from CTMH. Stamps: Rustic Flowers (CTMH), Beautiful You (Verve)
Paper: Chocolate, Heavenly Blue and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
Chocolate Rubons (CTMH)
cuttlebug, sizzix
Glitter Chestnut dots (Stampingbella)
ribbon (unknown)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely lovely, colors and all.

Lori said...

Very pretty. I was just going through a bunch of my old stamps and was thinking that I should problaly start using them. Love how you used this set.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! Love the Rustic Flowers set! The colors are great.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!i just love the colors you used !!!!!tfs:)
chat

Firenze said...

WOW - that is just stunningly inspirational! Here I am still in my Jammies at the start of 2009 and I think I'll have to case this one right away!
Helen

Jeanne said...

Love this card! The colors are scrumptious! Love the swirlies, too. All over great design.

You are such a productive crafter...how do you manage to get so many projects created?

Happy New Year! I really enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

it is STILL stunning!!

Thank you for sharing this! :)

Tiff said...

This is so gorgeous! Happy New Year!!!

pat said...

I think your card is beautiful!! I love that ribbon!! And anything mixed with brown is my favorite!!

Happy New Year!!
Pat

Eulanda said...

Love the colors on this one! Great card Laurel!

01 09 10