Saturday, December 6, 2008

Triple Challenge card

I am finally feeling somewhat better and feel that I could do some creating this weekend. However, we are leaving for Victoria this weekend as Jaimee is in a bowling tournament! So I won't be posting much. I had to make good use of my time so I took in 3 challenges with this card. The 12 day 9 challenge on PCP is to incorporate a girl - easy peesy - just pulled out my Bellas. Stampingbella is turning 2 so there was a bash last night, I was a lurker there for awhile but hubby and kids were putting up the tree while I laid on the couch and watched, still feeling sick. The Bella Bash had 2 challenges, a sketch challenge and a color challenge. This is both. The color challenge is to use Bella's signature colors of Pink and Green. I so love this paper and am getting very low on it! The main panel, Bella image and snail are all on foam squares. The flower has been colored with copics and then with pink Shimmerz. All supplies are from CTMH except Bella, ribbon, shimmerz, punch and baubles. Stamps: Say it in Style; Wonderful Charms; June Word Puzzle; Heart Throb (December Stamp of the Month); and Content-to-be-a-Bella
Paper: Cocoa Cafe design paper (retired), Cocoa, Baby Pink and Colonial White Cardstock
Ink: Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Archival Black
ribbon:(Wal-Mart)
baubles: (Stampingbella)
flower punch: unknown
copics

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Laurel,
Your card is amazing!!! Everything about it is so great!
Glad to hear your feeling a little better! Have fun shopping!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful card! Great use of multiple stamp sets, too. I should be so ambitious. LOL. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy the weekend!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful card! Great use of multiple stamp sets, too. I should be so ambitious. LOL. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy the weekend!

Mary said...

Good job! I love it when I can do one card for 2 challenges, now I will have to try and do a triple.lol

Carolina said...

Laurel - this is a stunning Bella card and a triple challenge at that...just wow!

01 09 10