Monday, March 31, 2008
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Stamp sets: January Word Puzzle; Life is; Snowman (unknown)
Paper: CTMH - Indian Corn Blue and Pink Carnation B&T, Heavenly Blue and White Daisy C/S
Snowflakes: punches and sizzix.
Title: Cricut Plantan Schoolbook
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Stamp set: Coffee Shop
Paper: Simple Pleasures Level 2
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Just trying out a new background color, the black kinda got to me! I'll try this nice springy green for awhile. Notice in my sidebar an email Feedblitz, sign up if you want to keep up to date on my new postings!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Stamp: Sweet Talk, In Stitches
Paper: Good Times level 2
Friday, March 21, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Stamp set: March Word Puzzle
Paper: Sweet Leaf Textured c/s, Lilac Mist and Blush.
All from CTMH
Here's the side view to see how I used the 'tunnel' part of the flower. Duh! can't believe it took me this long to figure it out!!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
All the rest is from CTMH.
Paper: Majestic Level 2, Twilight B&T .
Hemp, photo hanger and brads
Stamp sets: Weathered Backgrounds, April Word Puzzle, Wonderful Charms
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
When you pull the tab:
Friday, March 14, 2008
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Whaaa...???
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? June 2006 to Disneyland
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I don't remember if I ever have.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? A nice smile and kinda silly
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? This year to catch up on my scrapbooking - almost there! Get back into shape, lose some weight and look like a Bella!
6. Shoe size? 8 1/2
7. Been to Mexico? No but in grade 12 went to France.
8. When is the last time you had a massage? You meant a professional one - never! I think I should go!
9. What was the last TV show you watched? I never watch TV but I did see Gene Simmons Family Jewels lately!
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Same as every weekend, lots of scrapbooking, and cardmaking, clean the house and do laundry. Hopefully go for a run Saturday and stay in PJ's on Sunday (usually do). For the rest of the week YAY IT IS SPRING BREAK - hopefully paint Jaimee's room, do some shopping with the kids and relax.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yes
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Ok, so I am a minivanabella so I am always driving kids somewhere, so probably some garbage, waterbottle and school books.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Consoling Danica because her hamster died (of all the pets we have, it was her first loss, quite upsetting for her).
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Tough one, I haven't watched a movie or TV in so long I don't know, Kevin Costner perhaps, or Tim McGraw!
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint ChocoChip!
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Danica in the Provincials last summer for Track and Field - she got a bronze medal in the 15oom!!!
18. Ever go camping? Yes, and last year we moved up from a tent trailer to a 25ft trailer. Man is camping easy now (well except for parking of the trailer that's always fun!)
19. Last phone call? My mom.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Nope
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? After 40 it is body over mind! I don't think of 40 as old, but my body keeps telling me it is!
22. What do you do at work? Teacher/Librarian
23. What is your mom's name? Ellen
24. Ever cried for no reason? Nope, not a crier.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? The What?
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Pink or brown, but really my jammies!
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From Vancouver to France but this July Jaimee and I are off to Japan!
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? From Castlegar BC (we used to live there) we drove to Peace River Alberta in one day (15 hours - with a small truck that was jam packed, a dog and 2 kids under 5!) It really wasn't too bad.
29. What are your turn-offs? Braggers, or those who know everything (at least think they do!)
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? It's been so long I can't remember, either red wine or a Bacardi Orange Breezer
31. What are you craving right now? Probably chips, I like salty things. Oh and of course Spring - I want my lilacs to be blooming!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Stamp sets: Perfect Placement, Happy Birthday
Paper: Good Times, Chocolate B&T, and Chocolate Textured Cardstock.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Now this Bella is so me (well, my arms are much flabbier!!). But I love my pink jammies and I am in them as much as I can be. My jammies have candies on them only because I couldn't get flowers. I love flowers and I love pink. I love how this card turned out. All CTMH except: Bella, brown flock, tab and cuttlebug folder.
Stamps: Card Commentary; For Every Occasion, Tab (SU!), Bella
Paper: Enchanted Level 2
Flowers, baubles, markers
Note not glitter! I think that is my first bella without glitter!
- I don't like to cook
- I plan all of my meals for the week on Sunday and write them on my calendar
- I am a list maker
- I have a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Education.
- I don't watch TV but if I do, I like Gene Simmons Family Jewels
- I like to dip graham wafers in my tea
- I don't like coffee
- I love to organize stuff and one of my favorite aisles in a departments store is the storage stuff aisle!
- I wear PJs all the time when at home. Love Sundays when I can just stay in them!
- My favorite color is pink
That is all I can think of so now to tag some others: Eulanda, Kari, Vicki of SBS 11, any one else who wants to play!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Stamp sets: Rustic flowers, Delight in Everything, Playful Petals, Sleepover, Angel Whispers, Happy Birthday and A Little Bee!
Colors: Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Sunkiss Yellow and Baby Pink
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Friday, March 7, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Colors: Chocolate, Blush, Baby Pink
Stamps: Sentiment (Sweet Talk); Cupcakeabella
Colored in with markers, prisma glitter on dots and shoes
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Stamps: Bookwormabella, A Book is a gift; Stampingbella
Paper: Cardstock from Close to My Heart
Embellishments: Pink Bloom (CTMH), button (CTMH), baubles (Stampingbella), waxy flax (CTMH)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Stamps: Sweet talk; April Word Puzzle (music noter) - CTMH, Rockabella (Stamping Bella)
Paper: Stylin Level 2 ( a retired set - starting to get over my hoarding!)
rhinestones and foam square.