Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Organizer

I did my first Bind it All project. It was a simple one, but have to start somewhere right? I made up a Birthday Calendar as I hate transferring the dates to new calendars every year. Since this is for me I had to use Notebook paper, some hemp with clear buttons and as many of my favorite quote stamps as I could! I even used my Coffee Stain set (love it! - although for me it would be a tea stain). I got the template for the birthday pages from Nicole's blog. This was kinda fun to do, I may get addicted! The best part - I used a chipboard envelope that came in the mail, cut it down and covered it with paper. So inexpensive!


9 comments:

Alanna said...

Sooooo cute. Great use of your bind it all.

Jenn said...

I love it! :D Great first project for your bind it all! :D

mel said...

Very cute!!

Jess said...

ohh love that calendar! it is gorgeous!

Lori said...

Love it. Great choice with the Notebook paper.

Carolyn said...

Very Cute! Oh, and happy you love your Blog Candy! :)

Carolina said...

Okay, so this is a wonderful starting project! I just know you'll be creating amazing things with the Bind-it-All and can't wait to see them!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this!

Catherine said...

this i need...LOL!
Awesome!

01 09 10