Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends

Jason and Danica are not home from Kamloops yet so I squeezed in another card tonight! Scroll down to see all that I posted this weekend! This is the sketch from CPS. Here is my card. It came together very quickly, love that! I dug out some paper that I bought awhile ago.
Pattern Paper: Sandylion and Kiwi B&T (CTMH)
Cardstock: Heavenly Blue and (CTMH)
fibers: Embroidery floss (CTMH)
Stamps: Spot On Background; Rustic Flowers (CTMH)
Ink: Heavenly Blue, Archival Black (CTMH)
ribbon: unknown
letter stickers: American Crafts
buttons: unknown
charm: CTMH

10 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

The best yet!!! Love those colors!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful...loving the colors of it! Great job with sketch 104...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Unknown said...

I so love this lime green! What you did with it is beautiful!

AaronB said...

Very nice, the colors are stunning.

Jess said...

delicious colors...fantastic card!

Ifat Art said...

Wow! Great card!
I just love the colors you used!

Thanks for sharing!
IfatArt

Unknown said...

Really nice card - the colours you used are beautiful. Way to go.

jo said...

Oh Laurel!! I love the colours of this! What a fab card!

Jamie Harder said...

Love your card!! Especially the bird:)

Charity Hassel said...

cool colors and love the bird! thanks for using the cps sketch!

01 09 10