Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi

I have posted LOTS of stuff this weekend (it has been a GREAT weekend!) so scroll down, you don't want to miss anything!

This is Beate's sketch. Here is my card. I can't get enough of this Tilda (thank you Sparkle!). She is just so cute! Tilda, the frog, butterfly and a flower are mounted on foam squares. I also painted Tilda's shoes, the letters, the frog and the hair bows with Shimmerz. Most supplies are from CTMH.
Pattern Paper: Daydream (CTMH); unknown
Cardstock: Sorbet
Ribbon: Blush polka dot
Dimensional Letters (Uppercase)
pearls: Hero Arts
copics
Shimmerz: Angel Wings, Key Lime, Pink

5 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Love this! I have a thing for green and pink add a frog and I'm hooked! Great work!

Lori said...

She is so adorable. Love that little frog.

Jess said...

adorable card...great colors!

Carolyn said...

I Love this card! Too cute! And the shoes are adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is a-dor-able, Laurel! And, I love the new look on your blog!!

01 09 10