Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm a big sister

This is Jen's sketch this week: Here is my card! Heaven help me if I ever need it for myself!!! LOL! I wanted to use this Tilda again so I was digging through some papers I received from Eulanda awhile ago. I love these colors and they were perfect. It then just lead to the final product somehow! The main image and center sentiment circle are mounted on foam squares. I again used Pink Shimmerz (love this stuff!) on her hair bows and shoes.
Pattern Papers: unknown (perhaps Eulanda can help me here???)
Cardstock: Baby Pink, White Daisy (CTMH)
ribbon: pink (Stampingbella); green (CTMH)
stamps: Tilda (Magnolia); Express Postage and Solo d (CTMH)
font: CTMH Hippo - I printed the sentiment up from my computer and then stamped the words and hearts around it.
Ink: Baby Pink; Archival Black (CTMH)
copics
Shimmerz

8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome job! I really like all the ribbons on each side too! Just stunning!

Jeanne said...

Love the colors you chose and the fact that she looks like she's sitting on the edge of the card ready to hop off and give her new baby sibling a hug and a kiss!

Great job!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

mueppi said...

What a wonderful card!
I love your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Eulanda said...

Those papers were from a pack I bought from Michael's a year or more ago. Can't think of the name but you sure did them justice!

Oma said...

I love this card Laurel!

Ifat Art said...

Super cute card!
I love those tilda stamps.

Thanks for sharing,
IfatArt

Carolyn said...

How adorable! Love that little girl!

01 09 10