Monday, February 9, 2009

New Kimonos

I used a sketch from 52 Sketches. I love this paper from Me & My Big Ideas worked perfectly with this photo. Jaimee and her friend bought themselves a kimono and wore them on our shopping day in Tokyo. I tried to talk them out of it - re: not practical, etc. They had made up their mind and I am glad they did. They looked adorable!Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Cardstock: Baby Pink, Black, Gray Wool and White Daisy (CTMH)
Stamps: Classmate Alphabet (CTMH)
Thickers Alphabet: American Crafts
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories
Cricut Cartridges: Plantain Schoolbook; Storybook

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so special (as each piece of art you create always is)! I like how you made the foto pop by using the black/white/gray papers and the touch of pink floral accents.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous layout! :D The girls look so pretty in their kimonos! Love every detail! :D

mel said...

I love this lo. The paper is so pretty. Great photo too!

Lesli said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO! The colors are a beautiful choice!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful! The paper and colors are perfect.

Dena said...

I love the black and white graphic flowers with the delicate pink flowers. Cool effect with the picture too. Great job! Oh and you've made me like the Unforgetable paper pack with all your Japan layouts.

Carolina said...

Ohhhh, stunning layout! Love the touch of pink and the photo is just darlin'! What amazing pages you've made for your daughter of this amazing trip.

01 09 10