Friday, February 13, 2009

Tokyo

Here is a layout I did last night. One more page and I am finished the Japan pages! We had a great (but very hot) couple of days in Tokyo. I don't mind visiting, but I certainly couldn't live there! Behind one of the pictures is a hidden journalling tag. The sentiment 'tag' is from Heidi Swapp. The flowers are cut out of design paper and then mounted with foam squares. Pattern Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Cardstock: Baby pink, Black, Gray Wool, Tulip and White Daisy (CTMH)
Cricut: Plantain Schoolbook

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Another gorgeous LO! I love the cut out flowers...so very pretty!

jacque4u2c said...

Stunning! It looks great!

Lou Sims said...

This page is stunning . . oh, I am soooo jealous ! I wish I could scrap as well as you !

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love the flowers.

Carolina said...

Oh is this album going to be such a keeper! Love every page you've made with these photos and I'm sure your daughter does too!

gillyflower said...

what a gorgeous layout love the cut out flowers they really set it off
gill

01 09 10