Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Wish Came True

This is my final page from our Japan trip. I will do one page that is all journalling and such but all the pics have been done. I used a sketch from 52 Sketches. Not one of my favorite layouts - I think because of the blue and yellow - not my favorite colors! Also I have been into patterned paper lately so I think this one is just lacking some 'oomph'. Oh well, not fretting here. Most supplies are from CTMH. The title is on foam squares, some of the stars have been 'Stickled' while the yellow ones are glittered. Stamps: Journalling Jots (CTMH); Chinese Character (unknown)
Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
Cardstock: White Daisy, Moonstruck and Honey (CTHM)
Chipboard Stars: CTMH
Punched stars: unknown punch
White ricrac: CTHM
gems: CTMH
Rub on letters: CTMH
Stickles
Glitter
Cricut: Storybook

2 comments:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Georgeous layout! I love the lettering and the stars make the page just jump out!

Jenn said...

Fabulous! I love all the twinkling stars & letters! :D

01 09 10