Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ready 4 the beach

Jen's sketch for this week: Here is what I came up with. I am so ready for the warmer weather (note this is not me... I would never have a purple basket! just kidding... I do not look like that!!!). Once in awhile you just gotta pull out a Bella! This is also another Critter card for Caardvarks.
Paper: Whoops a Daisy (CTMH)
Cardstock: White Daisy (CTMH)
Stamps: August Word Puzzle (CTMH); Kinibella (Stampingbella)
clear buttons (CTMH0
fibers (CTMH)
rub ons: (CTMH)
Mini letter stickers: Making Memories
pewter clips: unknown

13 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Is that CTMH paper not just perfect for this card or what! BR-T

Unknown said...

So, so cute! I love the colors!

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... love that paper and the pop of the little black critters,

Nathalia Castellon said...

Keep 'em coming Laurel, I'm not getting tired of looking at your cards. This one is especially fun and vibrant!

Lori said...

Great card. Love how you cut the flower out.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I wish I had weather for the beach.

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE IT, Laurel! I am a snow lover, but even I am ready for winter to leave! It's been a bad one. It was 60 here (Boston) yesterday, and now it's snowing again!

Jenn said...

What a FUN card! I {heart} this paper...maybe I need to get it out to play with! ;)

Lesli said...

Fab card - I love the vibrant colors!

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Your card is so summery, I love it!

Kim said...

What a cute card! I am getting anxious for the warm weather to come too!

lauren bergold said...

this is SO FUN! bright & beachy for sure!!! :)

Carolyn said...

Too cute!!

01 09 10