Sunday, March 22, 2009

SWAK

Another card with the Caardvarks Sketch. Now I have never bought stickers, yes I was a 'sticker snob' I thought why buy them when you can use stamps and make your own. Well lately stickers have been included with some paper packs that I have purchased lately and... well... I am no longer a sticker snob! I love them! This card went together quickly and easily - the longest was adhering the gems. Paper: Basic Grey
Stickers: Basic Grey
Rhinestones: CTMH
stamp: CTMH
fiber: CTMH
Shimmerz (on the lips - looks like lip gloss!)
Red Hot Card Scents - this card smells so yummy!

14 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty!

Sarah said...

So cute..Love the bling!

jacque4u2c said...

Love the sparkle!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card! Love the bling!

lauren bergold said...

well i am QUITE sure nobody could come and see this loooooovely card and remain a "sticker snob"!!! love this!

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful card!! I wish I could smell it:)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is super cute! Those are some awesome stickers.

SmilynStef said...

Glamorous combination of stickers, rhinestones and stitching ... fabulous sketch card.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love those papers and all that bling is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Know how you feel about stickers! I'm using them again too.

Carolyn said...

Very pretty card. I use stickers too! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Such a fun and sassy card. I really like the bling as well. Fabulous job with the caardvarks sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Unknown said...

great card, i love the colors

Savitri said...

What a sweet card!!! I LOVE the hearts!

01 09 10