Thursday, March 5, 2009

You're a true Friend

I took a break from report cards tonight. I needed to - haven't seen my craft room in 4 days that just won't do!

This is the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week. This card went together very quickly and easily thanks to the beautiful Amy Butler Paper and a bit of Shimmerz! I also got to ink up my new PTI stamp, how fun is that! I painted the flower with the Shimmerz and mounted some petals with foam squares.
Paper: Amy Butler
Stamp: Papertrey Ink
Bracket: American Crafts Thickers
Key Lime Shimmerz

14 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I just love that flower!

Lou Sims said...

WOW ! this card is so dramatic. Loving the colour combo too.

jo said...

This is gorgeous Laurel!!

Unknown said...

wow this is gorgeous. That flower is one of the most stunning I have seen in a long time. Great take on the sketch
:) Kazan

pat said...

Very pretty card...I love the color combo.

Anonymous said...

This is STUNNING!! I love everything...colors, flower, bracket, etc!

jacque4u2c said...

Wow - now that is taking a break! You go girl! This is totally awesome!

cnelson said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Annika said...

What a beautiful card! Love those Amy Butler papers, they lend themselves to loads od different designs!

Anonymous said...

Oh How I love your card Those Amy Butler papers have to be some of the best papres ever!!:)

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous! Love those colors, that paper.

Christy said...

Great colors :)

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors!

~amy~ said...

Okay, I seriously gasped out loud....one of my fav papers these days is Amy Butler's Lotus line...gorgeous...you've done a magnificent job using it!!!

01 09 10