Wednesday, April 15, 2009

50 - Party on and Celebrate Good Times!

The sketch from CPS this week: I was intimidated by the sketch at first, but I so love what I ended up with! Still love the Game On Paper! All supplies are from CTMH, a sneak peek at the 'Comments' stamp set (paper clip, journalling lines, etc - so love this set!). I cut the numbers out of one of the pattern papers and mounted the 0 with foam squares.
Pattern Paper: Game On
Cardstock: Bamboo; Gray Wool
Ink: Gray Wool, Archival Black
Stamps: Comments; Good Times; Star Struck
Clear Buttons
hemp


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulous!!!

Jess said...

very awesome!

Jamie Harder said...

Love this one!! Awesome job on that sketch!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, those papers worked out so great with your theme! Love your use of that CPS sketch.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun birthday card!

Anonymous said...

Great birthday card. I like the others two. Is the "Comments" a new stamp set coming out in the May catalog? Thanks for sharing!c

Chris R. from Iowa

Unknown said...

Ooh, I have man card envy! This is totally fabulous!

Sarah said...

I LOVE game on. This card ROCKS!

Carolina said...

What a fun card - such a wonderful masculine card!

01 09 10