Thursday, April 30, 2009

Close to My Heart Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Close to My Heart Summer 2009 Catalogue Blog Hop. Over 40 Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Summer 2009 Idea Book by sharing their amazing creations using new products via their blogs. If you have come here from Julie's blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Erin's blog and start from the beginning!

I am loving this new paper pack and I don't even have little boys! This Animal Cookies paper can be used for so many things. I used it for a Teacher card here. I can also see it being used for a New Baby Boy Card and of course, perfect for little boy layouts!


All supplies for this card are from Close to My Heart. I knew I wanted to cut out the animals so I checked the new Originals book for some sketches and this one was perfect. After cutting out the animals I layered their heads for dimension. The number 2 is from the NEW Foam Numbers that coordinate with the Animal Cookies paper. One of my favorite stamp sets from the new Catalogue is Comments. It has different journalling lines, brackets and my favorite... the paper clip.




Sketch: from Originals book: Upright - This book is a must have, full of so many fabulous card sketches and ideas, to help make card making faster and simpler.

Pattern Paper: Animal Cookies
Cardstock: Tulip, Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, White Daisy
Stamps: Comments, Happy Birthday, Classmate Alphabet, Friendship Word Puzzle
Ink: Dutch Blue
White Daisy Ricrac

Now hop on over to Alisan's blog.

23 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is super cute! Love the animals..

Amy Pitts said...

What a great card! So bright and fun.

pat said...

I love this paper pack!!
Great card.

Traci said...

I absolutely love Love LOVE this design theme by CTMH. I can't wait to start using the paper and coordinating stamps/stickers! Awesome card!!!!

Lori said...

Aww Laurel. This is so cute.

Jena said...

DARLING! I just love this paper and all the stamps sets that go with it! TFS!

Lucia said...

What a great card. It is so stinkin cute.

Nalazoo said...

Absolutely adorable! I give you kudos for cutting out all those little animals - great job!

Sheila Bennett said...

Why cute card! Love all the bright colors.

Sparkplug17 said...

How darling! I love those animals!

AaronB said...

I just love those little critters!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card. Those little guys are too cute!

Samantha said...

I love this! So cute!

Lesli said...

Great card - I can't wait to see the new catalog!

Ann said...

Very sweet card! Just stumbled across your blog...so glad I did. :D

Dawnll said...

Laural you always have the nicest projects. I always remember your name because you share so many of your great projects with everyone. Thanks for giving me lots of inspiration

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

I love the little monkey hanging off the foam number- too cute! Great card- Thanks for playing on the Blog Hop!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, cute card! I love the bright colors.

Carolyn said...

Cute card! I love that paper! I clicked on the card to inlarge it and your tree card came up. Hmmm

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! So cute! I would like to share a link to a website that has fabulous crafting furniture. I am sure you will love it. I am currently in a competition to win an EZ VIew desk but would also love the workbox. If you like, you could vote for my entry #274 in the giveaway gallery.

Thanks in advance

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://xokemutubo.kogaryu.com/xyjupon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ybuzycakuq.fcpages.com/acoqyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Melissa Marro said...

I love this layout, particularly the adorable monkey , giraffe and hippo!!

Melissa ~
TheHive – A Social Community for the Arts and Crafts Industry

01 09 10