Friday, April 10, 2009

Cupcakeabella

Here is Taylor's sketch Every once in awhile I just have to pull out a Bella, and this seemed like the perfect time. I paperpieced the cupcake and her dress. I also used copics to color her in. Finally the cupcake and her shoes have been painted with Shimmerz. I scented the card with Strawberry Daquiri Card Scents, yummy!
Pattern Paper: Bella Blvd; Bo Bunny; PTI
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamp: Stampingbella
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon: Michael's
Sparkle dot: Stampingbella
Cricut: Storybook

7 comments:

Tresa Black said...

Darling! Gotta love those cupcakes!

Thanks for visiting my blog. My ATG was WAS red, just like yours. But I spray painted it. You should too! I just updated my post and added the spray paint info. :)

Crystal said...

Card scent??? Who knew? lol...beautiful card!

Denise said...

Sweeeeet!!!!

Sarah said...

Yummmm! Wonderful Card.

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card! Love the fun colors. Yummy!!

~amy~ said...

delish!! I'm sooo horribly behind on my google reader...

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so funky and fun! BR-T

01 09 10