Monday, May 25, 2009

ABCs of Me

I am back from another track weekend. The kids did well again, the weather was nice and this time we camped with a bunch of people who are also in track. Good times!

I saw this on Lori's blog and thought I would play along:

Here's ME:
Age: 41
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: cooking
Dad's Name: Alex
Essential start your day item: Tea and blogging!
Favorite actor(s): Julia Robert, Kevin costner
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5’8"
Instruments you play(ed): flute and alto saxophone (in high school)
Job title: Teacher, Close to My Heart Consultant
Kid(s): Jaimee and Danica
Living arrangements: Own a home in British Columbia
Mom's name: Ellen
Nicknames: Bert (that's what hubby used to call me when we were at University!)
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: A burst ectopic pregnancy (almost died!)
Pet peeves: Closet doors not shut!
Quotes you like: If you want to be happy, just be
Rightie or Leftie: Rightie
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Time you wake up: 5:30
Umbrella: no
Vegetable you dislike: Onions
Ways you run late: I don't usually run late always the first one at functions!
X-rays you've had: For my first ectopic pregnancy (not the burst one) and for a broken toe
Yummy food you make: Fruit Pizza
Zodiac: Sagitarious
Now that you know a little more about me, let's hear about you. Leave a comment & I'll read your ABC's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun to read and get to know you a little bit. I did this too. I got it from Leslie's blog.

Lori said...

Sounds like we start our morning the same.

01 09 10