Saturday, May 16, 2009

Card Pattern Starbucks Holder

The sketch this week from Card Patterns: For my card I incorporated 2 365 Card Challenges into it. I incorporated today's 'Make a Note of it' and for Thursday's 'Imagine this: Coffee' I embossed the coffee beans with Coffee Scented Embossing Powder and of course scented the ribbon with Cappuccino Card Scents. It will hold a Starbuck's gift card, but since I don't have one just yet I substituted a Tim Horton's one.
Pattern Paper: Collage Press; Bo Bunny
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: CTMH
Embossing Powder: Gelly Powder (Gelatins Stamps)
Card Scents
Ribbon: CTMH
Cricut: Graphically Speaking; Plantin Schoolbook
Punch: SU!

11 comments:

Alanna said...

Love this Laurel. You have such a knack for making such awesome cards. This would be perfect for a coffee loving friend.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card and you have to love anything that has Starbucks attached to it.

Sarah said...

Too flippin cool! Wish I could smell it.

Vicki Burns said...

SOOO cute! Yum! And congrats!

~amy~ said...

Absolutely a-dorable Laurel....great combo of challenges!

Karen Lee said...

Great job!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Ingrid said...

What a great card, Laurel. I really like your take on the CP sketch. It is nice to see that you combined various challenges. Thanks for playing along with CP.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great gift card holder! It's darling and I love how you did the beans.

Vicky said...

now, how cute is this! i love it!!

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute take on the sketch this week. Lovin the starbucks ;o)

whoistracy said...

Oh this is so creative!! What a great idea for a gift card holder.

So glad you could play along with us!

01 09 10