Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Best Teachers

This week's sketch from Card Patterns:


We are once again sponsered by Shortcuts. Stop by their store for some great stuff.
The latest ShortCuts product, Clear & Frosted Card Blanks, will help you to make fabulous clear and frosted cards. Each of the stocks is made of a thick vinyl material. Think clear/frosted cardstock- none of that flimsy transparency material. Best of all, the clear cards are fingerprint resistant. No more wearing white gloves while making your cards. You can also purchase the Clear & Frosted material in Full Sheets (8.5" x 11").



Inside of card:

Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants Stamps: PTI Ink: CTMH button: stash fiber: CTMH



8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Both cards are wonderful, but I gotta admit, this one has extra appeal to me! Love it!

Congrats on being featured! It shouldn't surprise you...you are very talented! *Ü*

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel,

Wonderful card! I really have to try this clear page stuff. LOL
This card is so pretty and the inside is just as amazing as the outside! LOVE it!

Alanna said...

Fabulous card. I love how you've done the inside and all the details on the card front are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Ooooo, love this one! Being a teacher, I love your sentiment inside!
Blessings,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Kathi Carlson said...

I love this card, Laurel!! Awesome design, great sentiment.

Sarah said...

I won some of these card blanks...frosted and clear...from Cuttlebug challenge blogspot....and I agree they are amazing and I would definitely use them again. Very sturdy and easy to use.
You card is just so Laurel!!! and perfect LOL

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute card!

01 09 10