Thursday, August 27, 2009

Clean and Simple cards

Here is the sketch this week from Clean & Simple - yes I found another challenge blog! I'm getting kind of hooked on the clean and simple. I have always loved the look when others did it, but never really liked mine. They go together so quickly, I am beginning to like mine too! LOL! These are for the Moxie Fab Challenge, Clean and Simple and for the Pile it On Challenge, I have used 3 papers and 3 snowflakes on the first card and 3 buttons on the second card.

This one uses all supplies from Close to My Heart. The new Jingle paper is so refreshing, something different than the usual red and green. The sentiment is also a new stamp set. Available September 1st.
This is another Kraft card. Clean and simple and Kraft just seem to go for me! I used the same sketch.


 Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stamps: PTI, CTMH Buttons, ribbon and fiber; CTMH


24 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel, I'm amazed by your clean & simple cards! They are so striking! It's the balance and details like stitching. The kraft paper is way-cool too. These are both just yummy!

Sarah said...

Well you rock CAS as well...it's official! Love them both Laurel..I have a feeling that anything you set your sights on will be done amazingly!

Jamie Harder said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE your clean and simple!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

If it weren't so darned late, I'd go back and comment on every post I've missed this week. Your cards, tins, gorgeous baby album - ALL wonderful! TFS!!

Dora said...

That are gorgeous cards, look at your clean and simple style, I tried it to, but never come out the way that others make it!

Unknown said...

I love the clean and simple. Mine always feel "naked" but yours are both STUNNING. I love that little pop of red on the kraft!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Bananastamper said...

What a great clean and simple card, gorgeous!

Shanna

~amy~ said...

girlfriend, you amaze me...lovin' both of your cards!!! happy friday sista...oh btw, I bought a ton of those tins...oy vey.

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards Laurel. And they are so right up my alley.

Unknown said...

Both cards are wonderful, but I especially like the white one. I am so in love with the new Jingle line from CTMH!

Karla Kroese said...

I love clean and simple, and you did a great job with both cards. Thanks for scouring the web for these great challenges. Yet another one for me to try!

Brenda said...

You do such a wonderful job of making every card look beautiful!

Stampin Shari said...

love your blog! thanks for sharing your talent!

Heather P. said...

These are gorgeous!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Both of these are just darling!

Crystal said...

OH man...do you ever create anything that's not beautiful??? lol. These are great!

Katy said...

LOVE the contrast of the colors...so clean!!

Jennifer Stricker said...

Love it! I too have been using a lot of Kraft lately. Thank you for playing with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Ann said...

These are absolutely FAB-u-lous!!!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are exactly what clean and simple is all about--love them both. Aren't the new CTMH papers gorgeous? Jingle is my favorite so far!

Maureen said...

Both fabulous cards - LOVE the C&S look! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Natasha said...

Wow! These are both stunning!

Winter said...

Very cute! I like them both! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting these to the Moxie Fab World challenge!

01 09 10