Sunday, January 3, 2010

You're Sweet

My second post for today.

The new Embellish Color Challenge - yummy!

For my card I incorporated the Our Creative Corner challenge of a Clean and Simple card (I am kind of liking these lately!).  I used some scraps of my Theresa Collins paper - sadly it is almost gone, but of course it means this card fits Nicole's Scrap Challenge. I also used my Hey Cupcake stamp set from Schlosser Designs once again (see post below for a cute little gift).  I am really drawn to the font style in this set and of course the oval is so clean looking.  I don't give away a lot of Valentine cards, so I thought this would be just a great little 'just because' card when someone needed it.  I mounted the sentiment on foam strips for dimension.
 

21 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely, sweet card, Laurel. I like the clean lines.

~amy~ said...

Love your clean, crisp & cute card!!!!!!!

Dora said...

Very beautiful card!

Tiff said...

I adore this CAS creation!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute! I love the nice clean lines!

laterg8r said...

goes great with the candy :D

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the clean and simple look!

Mandy

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is a great CAS design, Laurel! Thanks so much for playing along in an Embellish challenge!

Scrapping Julie said...

very, very cute!!

Sue Lelli said...

Wow! A OT of challenges in one very cute card!

Unknown said...

Love it too! This sentiment stamp is great and so is the dp!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Karla Kroese said...

Darling! Loving the clean and simple layout!

farmhouse-story said...

too sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Cindy Lee said...

Love the clean style of this card!

Charlene Austin said...

OH~MY~WOW!!!!! I am IN LOVE with this card!! Big time!

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty, loving your use of scraps! Thanks for joining us in the Embellish Challenge!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Laura

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Perfect CAS card! Love the clean look especially with the black accents in the pattern and the wide white border.

Welcome aboard Our Creative Corner!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Laurel! Great colors and papers! Love the clean look, too!

Anonymous said...

Laurel, this card is soooo sweet!!!! Great job! Thanks for participating!

01 09 10