Friday, February 26, 2010

Miss You

This is my second post for today, to see my Friends with Flair card see the post below.

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy:
 
We are sponsored this week by Inktegrity and the prize is a $15 Gift Certificate.  We were given a few cute images to work with and I had a hard time deciding which one I liked best!  Be sure to check out Inktegrity yourself and see what I mean!  I finally decided on this little birdie, isn't she just adorable.  I paired her up with some My Mind's Eye yumminess that I received in my goodie box from Scrapbook Trends.  I am normally not a yellow, red or blue fan but for some reason I love this paper! Go figure.  I paper pieced the image as well as colored with copics and then mounted it on foam squares.
 
Buttons: PTI
letter stickers: Paper Trunk

18 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Laurel, LOVE the fun paper and cute images!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute! Love the fun, bright paper.

Jeanne said...

Fun paper, but that little birdie looks rather sad. I guess it makes sense, given the sentiment. LOL

Super card, Laurel!

Brenda said...

Oh, how cute! That cloud paper behind the mailbox and bird was genious!

Lisa said...

really fun and cute!

Julia Aston said...

love the brightness of this card with all the dots and textures!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Those colors are so much fun!

(-: Heidi

Sarah said...

Sooooo FUN!!!!

mdog said...

Too adorable! Love it

Unknown said...

I LOVE it, it think it is simply darling! Love that 'tweet' littl bird!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Dora said...

Your card is the sweetest, lovely colors, love that bird..just very sweet!

Carolyn said...

Very cute!! Love the buttons in the heart!! :)

Bananastamper said...

Sooo cute, love those papers and I love the hearts!

Shanna

~amy~ said...

lovin' your MME'licious Get Sketchy card!!!

Unknown said...

super cute card!

Denise said...

OMYGOODNESS!!! Super Sweet Card!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Laurel! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)

01 09 10