Thursday, May 27, 2010

CAS day

This week the Etsy Inspired Challenge is from Made by Michelle Brusegaard.  I chose this as I like the colors in it.

For my next 2 cards I used some Whimsy Haven images, they are so fun (and on sale this week!).  This is also for the Simplicity One Layer Wednesday challenge - overlay the sentiment on the image, as well as the 365 challenge - Keep it Simple.

The inspiration from Off the Wall Craftiness this week:

I was still in a simple mood - actually still trying to muster some mojo!  love the colors in this photo.  Again the banner is from Whimsy Haven and the letters are from CTMH.  This also fits the 365 Card Challenge - Keep it Simple.



18 comments:

Dora said...

Those are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the CAS! Sometimes we just need very simple to make a big statement! These do that...so sweet!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

yyam said...

CAS indeed! Love the pretty colors! :)

Jeanne said...

Great cards, Laurel. I like the CAS style.

Alanna said...

2 very cute cards.

Brenda said...

Such great cards!

laterg8r said...

love that lollipop :D

Jenn said...

Love the clean look, great cards!

Lelia Pierce said...

You're a card making fool, Laurel! Love both of these CAS cards!

Hugs,
Lelia

Jenny said...

Cutie patootie cards... love em!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Leslie said...

You have inspired me. I want to make one of those banner cards. Darling cards and the simplicity is gggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Great cards! YUMMY lolli! :)

Kim Wilson said...

So cute girl! Thanks for playing along!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel these CAS cards are so awesome! Beth

Ashley Newell said...

These are adorable Laurel! I love your lollipop and your cute twine! Thanks so much for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, I really appreciate it!

de said...

Laurel! Amazing projects, of course! I love 'em! Love your new blog look too!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Pam said...

First of all, your blog looks fantastic, Laurel!! Second - love the card, it makes me 'happy' just looking at it :)

~amy~ said...

Doin' some catch up here...lovin' these cards Laurel...especially the banner one:)

01 09 10