Friday, May 28, 2010

Fancy Pants and Unity

Welcome to my Friends With Flair.  I am slowly trying to get some mojo back, just not feeling it lately.  Last night was a bit better so I was able to do a couple of cards.  I used one of my Scrap Shotz kits full of Fancy Pants paper.  

The sketch this week from Inspirational Card Sketches:

I am finally using the Christmas ornament stamp set that has sat uninked since I got it last December!

I was again inspired by the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch:




14 comments:

Tracy said...

What pretty xmas cards! love the vintage feel to them!

Alanna said...

These are both so pretty. I love that ornament.

Dora said...

wonderful christmas cards lovely details!

Brenda said...

Oh that paper is just beautiful - some of my favortie Christmas paper. I love what you've done with both cards, Laurel!

Katie said...

Hi Laurel, great cards! Love the little bell you added! Katie

laterg8r said...

beautiful, sophisticated cards :D

NoraAnne said...

These are both so pretty and elegant! Looks like you got your mojo back!

Anonymous said...

pretty cards! i love them both

Michelle said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing!

Angie Blom said...

stunning cards!

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh how pretty both of your cards are!! Love them!!

Bananastamper said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

so pretty Laurel - I especially love the second one *wink* but both are gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Debs said...

Love the ornament stamp, your on the ball with your xmas cards, thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Hugs

01 09 10